Teamwork, Partnership, Dedication
Gladstone Capital Corporation (Nasdaq: GLAD) was founded in 2001 as one of the first Business Development Company (“BDC”) funds to focus on investing in loans to lower middle market businesses.
- We are one of the Gladstone Companies’ family of investment funds, which currently manage $4.0 billion of assets.
- Focused on financing established, growth-oriented or recession-resistant businesses with the cash flow profile to support a leveraged capital structure.
- We use our strong capital base and investment experience to deliver flexible debt capital solutions tailored to support private equity buy-outs, make acquisitions or make capital available to support the business’s growth objectives.
- Investments are commonly structured as unitranche facilities to expedite the closing process and provide maximum funding flexibility and may transition to subordinated debt over time as the business scales with add-on acquisitions.
- We have invested over $2.5 billion since inception in over 260 deals across a wide array of industries and managed our investments through a variety of economic cycles.